- Deposits: Inshore $200, Midshore $300, Offshore $400
- Cancellations: If made outside 30 days the deposit will be refunded. If made between 29-5 days before the trip date the deposit will be forfeited unless the trip is rescheduled to a later date. Cancellations made less than 5 days before trip result in a loss of deposit and loss of date in the book. Weather related cancellations are at the sole discretion of the Captain and will result in a full refund of deposit OR a move to the next available date. Otherwise, we fish rain or shine as long as the Captain deems safe.
- A gratuity of 15-20% is customary for our mates – specifically, on tuna trips your fish will be professionally handled, bled and dressed offshore with loins wrapped in butcher paper at the dock. There will be no difference between your tuna and the tuna that comes off a commercial boat – on tuna trips an extra 5% for professional fish care is encouraged.
- Hard Alcohol and drugs of any sort or not permitted on board (beer is permitted)
- Excessive drinking/drunkenness will not be tolerated, should it occur, the Captain will end the trip and return to shore. We prefer to be a dry vessel and focus on fishing but have no problem with guests enjoying a couple of cold ones. If the party is more important that the fishing maybe a different charter boat is best for you.
- Firearms and knives are not permitted on board. The vessel is outfitted with all of the gear to handle fishing. (Pliers and basic rigging supplies are allowed)
- Intentional or careless damage of any equipment on board the vessel will result in a fine commensurate with the cost of the repairs.
- See our Charter Contract (link available on main page) for a full breakdown of our policies.
What to Bring:
- Sunblock (SPF 30 minimum on mid-summer offshore days)
- Sunglasses – polarized suggested
- Foul Weather Gear (top and bottom)
- Extra layers for morning run (it can get quite cold on an open boat)
- Hat (ball cap for day and watch cap for cold morning runs)
- Food and Water – we prefer reusable bottles over plastic!!!
- Cooler – leave in car but need to properly preserve catch on ride home
- Deck shoes – no black soles allowed