TRIPS / RATES
Inshore: 1- 4 Anglers (includes striped bass, bluefish, fluke, albies, sea bass, blackfish, porgy, etc…) Note: we love to fluke fish and it’s our favorite family day on the water.
- 4 hour – $450
- 6 hour – $600
- 8 hour – $750
Midshore: 1-4 Anglers (INCLUDES TIP FOR MATE)
- 40-65nm (14 hour trip) – $1800
Offshore: 1-4 Anglers (ALL PRICES INCLUDE TIP FOR MATE)
- 16 hour day trip (tuna, tilefish, mahi, white marlin or any agreed combo) – $2200
- Twilight trip (tilefish afternoon and evening tuna troll) 14 hour trip – $1800
- Deep Drop Only (Tilefish, Sword, or Combo) – 12 hour trip – $1600
- Overnighter – by appt only (experience required) – $TBD
Tuna Open Boat*: no minimum 2 of guests, first come first serve
- Midshore (under 65nm from Barnegat Inlet) – $450pp includes tip for mate
- Canyon/Offshore (over 65nm from Barnegat Inlet) $550pp includes tip for mate
- Specialty late fall inshore $300pp includes tip for mate
*Our Specialty since this fishery is very fast moving and constantly changing!!! Contact us directly to be on the open boat waitlist. Calls go out 48-72 hours prior to trip.
Sightseeing trips: 6 People Max
Contact us directly for evening cruises, bird watching/nature trips, and more (Cost $100/hr). Availability depends on fishing schedule.
BOOK YOUR CHARTER TODAY! Email email@example.com